Our Membership Year runs from 1 April to 31 March. For those joining on or after 1st January it will run through to the end of March the following year.
Subscription depends on whether you live in the UK or Overseas and whether you are willing to read the Journal online or prefer a copy to be posted to you. Membership covers everyone living at the same address and the current Subscriptions Rates are …
|Read Journal Online||£10.00||£10.00|
|Journal by Post||£12.00||£15.00|
Joining or Renewing Membership
To become a Member or renew your Membership, simply click on one of the buttons below which will allow you to pay your subscription via our online Shop.
|New Membership||Renew Membership|
Membership allows Members to …
- receive “The Journal”, our quarterly magazine packed with interesting articles
- browse “The Journal” Archive which contains a copy of every issue of “The Journal”
- find other Members sharing the same research interests using our Surname’s Database
- request “free” searches of Gloucestershire Registers
- help with the various on-going projects recording Gloucestershire Family History
Changes to Membership Records
We like to keep our Membership’ Records up to date so please take a few moments to eMail the Membership Co-ordinator with any changes to your contact details.
Our Membership Secretary can be contacted by post as follows ..
Membership Secretary, GFHS Family History Centre, Clarence Row, Alvin Street, Gloucester, GL1 3AH, U K
Data Protection Act
As a member of the Society, your name and details of membership will be kept on a computer. This is essential for administration purposes. Data Protection Act 1998. Registered Number: Z503130X