It’s not necessary but registering will make further purchases easier and faster as your details will be entered automatically when you log-in to My Account and make a purchase on your next visit.
No! But by being or becoming a member of the society you will be automatically registered and have access to the members area of the website and all the benefits included.
If you are not logged in as a member, parts of the website won’t be accessible. These parts are the Members Area.
Select “Proceed to PayPal” at the checkout. Select the “Credit Card Payment” option usually placed at the foot of the PayPal window.
- Log-in to My Account first.
- Select Journal Archive from Membership menu in the red banner.
- Left click on the download button of the first journal on that page.
- View the download taking place on the bottom left hand side of your screen.
- You can open the file or access it later from your download folder
- Also, the Journal can be accessed from the Home page under Latest News.
- Left click on the latest Journal and in the new window left click on the text ‘go to the shop’
You are not logged in
Downloads: Your download purchase will be in My Account under Downloads. If you are a Member or have registered your details, you can download it again. Some files are large and if you have a slow broadband speed, be patient until the download has finished.
A download link was sent to your e-mail address. Please look in your inbox or junk folder. Still can’t find it? It may be an incorrect e-mail address submitted. Please use the Contact Us page and select Order/Sales to send a message
Left click on the plus symbol in front of the surname and all will be revealed.
Use the Contact Us page, select Membership Queries, state which membership subscription you would prefer and leave the rest to us
Take no action, just sit back and relax. Your bank will automatically pay your subscription each year on your behalf until you cancel.
Our team of volunteers fulfil orders and despatch the goods on Thursdays.
We use Royal Mail “UK Standard” for deliveries in the UK and Royal Mail “International Standard” for deliveries overseas.
The carrier Royal Mail doesn’t quote for parcels over 2kgs. If the weight of your order comes to more than 2kgs the Shipping Price will be given as £999. Please use Contact Us for a quotation. Select Orders/Sales.